CONSULTING FOR YOUR PERMITS
We are a permit expediter business here to help you obtain permits for your construction projects. We handle projects for both single-family and multi-family residences, we obtain renovation permits as well as permits for some light commercial construction jobs, and more.
Let us take a look at those construction or architectural plans for you.
Call us! 770-896-5058
CONSULTING WORK FOR PERMITS
Are you looking for someone to take a look at your construction and architecture plans for you? My name is Marcus Kindall and I've been in the engineering and construction business for over 20 years as a civil designer, field engineer, and a project manager. I have an undergraduate degree in Construction Management and an MBA in Project Management. I am available to help with permits for light commercial constructions, ground up single-family residences, and multi-family residences, renovation permits.
1) We provide Civil AutoCAD and Project Management
2) Pick-up and drop-off plans, redline comments from the Cites, Counties, Municipalities, and Public work departments.
3) Establish network to Cities, Counties, Municipalities, and Public wok departments.
4) We look up county ordinances and resident permit information.
5) We fill out variances and rezoning applications
6) We apply for vendors permits
7) Coordinate and secure the payment fees for permits.
8) Prepare and check building plans packages for submittal.
9) Facilitate communication with architects and engineers
1) Ground-up Light commercial and residential permits
2) Renovation permits for singles-family and multi-family homes.
3) Vendors permits
4) Pool permits, retaining wall permits, and fence permits
5) Land Disturbed permits
OTHER SERVICES WE OFFER: DUE DILIGENCE WORK AND OPEN RECORDS REQUESTS
DUE DILIGENCE WORK
Reasonable steps taken by a person in order to satisfy a legal requirement, especially in buying or selling something.
A comprehensive appraisal of a business undertaken by a prospective buyer, especially to establish its assets and liabilities and evaluate its commercial potential.
PERMIT CONSULTING YOU CAN COUNT ON
FREE OF CHARGE
SERVING AREAS IN AND AROUND ATLANTA AND THE METRO AREA
WHAT OUR CLIENTS THINK
"Thank you for helping to make our kitchen remodel and front porch additions go smoothly with the County"
- Gina & Jeff Hardy
"Your company provided great customer service and follow up. I will use you as my "go to" for permits in the future"
- Melissa Hines-Mathis
"You really know your stuff and your work with my contractor made him more productive for less than we paid before"
- Paul Howard
LOCATIONS WE SERVE:
Atlanta, Marietta, Decatur, Kennesaw, Alpharetta, Lawrenceville, Covington, Athens, and McDonough
ALTERNATIVELY YOU CAN FILL IN THE FOLLOWING CONTACT FORM:
TO CONTACT US PLEASE
CALL OR EMAIL AT: